Having problems with Wordle today? With only six tries to guess the correct five-letter word, it can be challenging to find different words when you only have a few clues.
Today’s clues are that O is the third letter and U is the fourth letter. The list of words that fit those suggestions isn’t too long, which should help narrow down the possibilities with some guesswork. Here is a common list of words that fit those clues:
- Make funof
- To explore
- dark beer
Here are some tips to get the most out of this list:
- Try to use words with single letters instead of words with multiples of the same letter. This shouldn’t be a problem, since almost all of the words on this list have unique letter combinations, except for the word “smell.”
- Jump through the list to try out new combinations, and don’t just go through the list alphabetically (instead of going through “About,” “Angry,” and “Out Loud,” jump over and go to “Flour,” “Explore,” and “Proud” to open tracks faster).
- It’s okay to use words that don’t use all the clues you’ve discovered if you’re trying to find the missing letter (i.e. you may find that “Snout” has a lot of clues, but you may need to use a word like “Group” to figure it out). the remaining letters you need, although it does not include all the letters).
- If a letter is in the wrong place, think about the clues you’ve discovered and what words might make sense if all the clues are still true.
- Even if you only get the correct letters in the wrong places, repositioning them each time will help you figure out their correct position and think about which words would fit the suggestions and criteria.
With these tips, you’ll be closer to solving today’s Wordle without much trouble.