Adopt Me Fall 2022 Weather Update New Pets and Furniture

In our Adopt Me Fall 2022 Weather Update New Pets and Furniture guide, we will give you all the important details of the event. We will cover the Fall Weather 2022 update release date and time and list all the new items you will be able to get when it comes out. Let’s dive in!

Adopt Me Fall 2022 Weather Update New Pets and Furniture

Adopt Me Fall 2022 Weather Update Release Date, New Pets, and Furniture

The release date for the Adopt Me Fall Weather 2022 update, when the new pets and furniture will come out, is Thursday, August 11. Well, to be fair, it will depend on your time zone. The exact launch time should be 8am Pacific Time / 11am Eastern Time / 4pm BST / 5pm CEST. That translates to Friday, August 12 at midnight JST / 1 AM AEST / 3 AM NZST. So there is some difference in release date if you are from Japan, Korea, Australia, New Zealand etc. You can do your own calculations from there. If not, well, you can just keep an eye out for the official countdown and you won’t go wrong. At the time of writing this article, there are still about twenty-seven hours to go.

So that’s the release date and time for the 2022 Adopt Me Fall Weather update, but what about the new pets and furniture? Well, you’ll have to go to the Autumn Store. There you can adopt a badger for 700 Bux. For 199 Robux, you can get the Golden Wheat Stalk. With this item, you can get the Brown-breasted Pheasant (60% chance), Green-breasted Pheasant (37.5% chance), or Black-breasted Pheasant (2.5% chance). You can see how they look in the screenshot above. Just make sure you don’t spend too much Robux trying to get them all. Anyway, while you’re in the fall store, talk to Russell the badger. He will sell you a ton of fall-themed stuff, including vehicles, cosmetics, and much more. As for the furniture, expect a lot of different and cool looking steampunk pieces.

See also  D23 2022 Calendar: Expected D23 Expo dates, times and announcements

Related Posts

bambi seeks revenge in just announced horror movie 'bambi: the

Bambi Seeks Revenge In Just Announced Horror Movie ‘Bambi: The Reckoning’

Bambi the deer will be reimagined as a bloodthirsty “killing machine” in a newly announced horror movie. Noble Bambi: The Reckoningthe film will follow the main character…

The 3 best APPS to Earn Free Money that work – Mejoress.com

Last updated on November 27, 2022 by Miguel Sancho There have been many Apps to earn money online, the vast majority have disappeared over time, but today…

fast travel in gta online and catalog of classic games?

Fast travel in GTA Online and catalog of classic games? These are some of the questions from the latest Rockstar Games survey – Grand Theft Auto Online – 3dgames

Rockstar Games has conducted a recent survey of subscribers to GTA+, the company’s paid membership. Broadly speaking, this service offers subscribers additional advantages and bonuses in gta…

steelseries arctis 7 wireless gaming headset is $99 for cyber

Steelseries Arctis 7 Wireless Gaming Headset Is $99 For Cyber ​​Monday – Golden News Latin America

The best wireless gaming headset under $100 See also  Vinland Saga: Crunchyroll, Netflix, opening… Mappa’s viking anime (Attack on Titans) is full of info!

30 Changes We’d Like To See In The Next Pokemon Scarlet And Violet Update

Image: Nintendo Life Let’s start this off with a great old man Disclaimer: We are not game developers. We are not good at programming. we really don’t…

black friday: this 1tb ssd with a (big) integrated cooler

Black Friday: This 1TB SSD with a (big) integrated cooler goes below the 100€ mark!

News good plan Black Friday: This 1TB SSD with a (big) integrated cooler goes below the 100€ mark! Published on 27/11/2022 at 22:20 We know it only…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *