The mechanics of marriage Lineage: Heroes of Lithas allows players to produce a progeny, which will become a new champion and follow in the footsteps of their parents. But that’s not really the point of this mechanic, and that it’s really about transferring traits from one champion to another.
Our guide will provide you with a list of the best marriage combos in Lineage: Heroes of Lithasas well as showing you how to get married in this mobile RPG.
How to get married in Bloodline: Heroes of Lithas
get a wedding ring
There are two ways players can get a wedding ring in Lineage: Heroes of Lithas:
- Buy it from the in-game store for 500 diamonds
- Attain Chapter 4 in the main story campaign
The latter option is recommended, as you won’t have to worry about marriages before Chapter 4 anyway, and in that case you’ll get a completely free wedding ring.
Choose a wedding couple
Once you have a wedding ring, you need to follow these steps:
- go to your list of champions
- choose the Main Champion
- Play the “Marriage” option in the chosen champion window
- Play the “Choose your spouseoption ” in the next window
- Select the trait of a chosen champion you wish to trade
- Play the “Marry” button
- Confirm by pressing “Confirm“
Once your partner is married, the transfer of the chosen trait from one champion to another will be completed automatically.
The best marriage combos in Bloodline: Heroes of Lithas
The marriage mechanic allows players to transfer a trait from a spouse to their primary champion. But this applies only to normal traits and only to non-duplicated traits. This means that you will not be able to transfer traits that are already in your primary champion’s possession.
Since general traits can be applied to any champion, it’s recommended to find a spouse for your main champion who has the trait you need the most. However, there is a tendency to combine similar traits into specific champion classes, and so you’ll find certain marriage combos to be more useful than others.
Here are the best marriage combinations that can help you find the right spouse for your main champion (M – male, F – female):
- bringer of doom (M) + fulgur (F)
- Ignis (M) + Zaess (F)
- lion stone (M) + karg (F)
- Ugrull (M) + seaquake (F)
- Exuberant (M) + lumen (F)
- Yivnian (M) + Lycanis (F)
- faucet (M) + Elzideth (F)
- Karguk (M) + sallyhorn (F)
- Huntsdorf (M) + that N (F)
Of course, you can marry any champion you want depending on what traits you need at the time, but the pairs mentioned above can have the most synergistic combos.
Those are all the best marriage combos on Lineage: Heroes of Lithas. If you enjoyed reading this article, be sure to share it with your friends online!