Disney Dreamlight Valley has received a new hotfix update with a number of improvements and fixes to make your gaming experience that much better. This is reportedly based on user feedback since the release of the Scar’s Kingdom update, so hopefully this mitigates any issues you may have faced since its release.
Here are the full patch notes from Gameloft:
Improvements and optimization:
– Improved performance and stability on Xbox.
– Added a seizure warning during the game start sequence.
– Added a switch in the Settings menu to remove flash effects in the game. This will impact:
— Visual asset of lighting that flashes during storms
— Effect of white flashes in clouds during thunderstorms (thunderstorms will appear as regular showers and will continue to be monitored)
— Flashing effect when successfully catching a fish
– Added a switch in the Settings menu to remove screen shake effects in-game. This will impact:
— Screen shake when catching a fish successfully
— Screen wobbles while waiting during fishing action
— Shake the screen when completing the mining action
— Shake the screen when completing the digging action
Please note that we will continue to closely monitor the community discussion to identify if additional effects or instances should be added to these switches.
– Exhaustion effect removed.
– Improved the clarity of the Sunlit Plateau story mission objective description involving root beer.
– Fixed quest crash for Mother Gothel’s “Restore Sunstone” quest. We recognize that the previous fix did not resolve the issue for all players, so we continue to closely monitor this fix for its impact on the community.
– Fixed an issue that prevented villagers from accepting meals at Chez Remy.
– Fixed the castle motif on the Disney Castle t-shirt.
– Fixed an issue that prevented players from picking up some items at the base of the palm trees in Dazzle Beach.
– Fixed Toy Story themed fancy table to allow items placed on it to be picked up.
– Moved a lamp in Mickey’s house to prevent objects from getting stuck behind it.
– Scar’s friendship quest and gifts will now only be available after completing the Sunlit Plateau story quest.
– Halloween bounties purchased from Dreamlight Duties can now be properly repurchased from Scrooge’s Delivery.
– Pressing “B” (Circle) now properly skips dialogs.
– The Dreamlight duty “Trick or Treat” now properly requires giving candy to characters.
– The webbed tree on the villain starpath can now be found in the Foliage category in the Costume menu.
– Several improvements in the online service.
– Scar’s Volcanic Stove now requires charcoal to cook.
– Scar’s Volcanic Stove can now be selected after being placed in the world.
– The Collection menu will now update correctly after collecting items.
– Changed the color of Moana’s level 10 Friendship item to its intended color scheme.