news tip Disney Dreamlight Valley, Kristoff’s booth: how to unlock it to buy crafting materials? Our guide
In Disney Dreamlight Valley, you can help Kristoff build a booth to buy materials from him. Find out how to unlock this village project, and especially how to improve the stand to obtain refined materials easily!
- Kristoff’s booth in Disney Dreamlight Valley
- Base Stand Materials
- Improved stand materials
- How to Unlock Kristoff’s Booth
- How to Upgrade Kristoff’s Stand
Kristoff’s booth in Disney Dreamlight Valley
In Disney Dreamlight Valley, your main task is to restore the valley from the devastating effects of Oblivion.. To do this, you can remove nocturnal thornsopen the biomesbring back lost characters or having taken refuge in their Kingdoms respective, and even take the time to decorate the different areas. In addition to this, you can also participate in Village projects aimed at helping the villagers to recover beneficial activity for the valley, but especially for you, since they allow you to get your hands on sometimes scarce resources cheaper. Among them is the WALL-E gardenthe Moana fishing boatthe Eric’s plan standand the subject of this article, the Kristoff Materials Booth.
Once unlocked, you can place the Kristoff booth anywhere in the valley. Kristoff proposes 6 different types of crafting materials each day. Thanks to it, you can save time by buying resources rather than scouring the valley to retrieve them. Once you have improved his standyou can even buy him refined materials.
Base Stand Materials
The first version of Kristoff booth allows you to buy basic materials :
|Visual||Material||Unit price||where to find it|
|Softwood||5||Around trees in all biomes except the enchanted beach|
|Rock||2||On rocky outcrops in all biomes|
|Sand||8||By digging or removing marine debris on the enchanted beach|
Improved stand materials
On the other hand, the second version of the Kristoff booth allows you to get your hands on refined materials :
Without further ado, check out how to unlock Kristoff’s Materials Booth in Disney Dreamlight Valley:
the Kristoff booth can be unlocked through his level 6 friendship quest titled Village Project: Mountain Man Stand. As soon as you have reached this level with Kristoff, he will let you know of his desire to build a stand of materialsand will ask you to speak to Dingo for advice. The latter will give you pieces from its first stand that you will have to fix.
To do this you will need of the following items:
- 50 softwood: you will find around the trees all over the valley.
- 50 stone: you can extract rocky outcrops all over the valley.
- 35 hardwood: you will find hardwood around the trees in the Forest of Couragethe Bayou of Trustthem Frozen Heightsthe sunny plateauand the Forgotten lands.
- 10 iron ingots: iron ingots must be crafted from iron-ore and of coal ore. You will find charcoal on most rocky outcrops of the valley, but iron ore is only found in the Bayou of Trustthem Frozen Heightsthe sunny plateauand the Forgotten Lands. Find all our tips for farming iron ore in our dedicated guide.
The materials in your pocket, go back to Kristoff to show them to him, and you can build the stand to one craft station. You just have to place the stand wherever you want using the decoration mode of your inventory, and at talk to Kristoff one last time to complete the quest.
Once the stand is built, Kristoff will be able to sell crafting materials every day. It is however possible improve Kristoff’s stand through the quest A broken sled. To get this quest, you must have reached the level 10 with Kristoff and unlocked the Bayou of Trust and the Frozen Heights. the Kristoff’s sleigh got stuck in the ice, so he asks you to help him out. Follow him to Frozen Heights and clear the ice around the sled with your pickaxethen retrieve the sled.
Show it to Kristoffwho asks you to help him to repair it. Start by fetching the repair book in Kristoff’s house at the back of the Forest of Courage.
the book in your pocket, you can search of the following materials:
- 50 fibers: to craft fibers you will need seaweed. Our seaweed guide will make it easier for you to find them.
- 30 hardwood: you will find hardwood around the trees in the Forest of Couragethe Bayou of Trustthem Frozen Heightsthe sunny plateauand the Forgotten lands.
- 10 iron ingots: iron ingots must be crafted from iron-ore and of coal ore. You will find charcoal on most rocky outcrops of the valley, but iron ore is only found in the Bayou of Trustthem Frozen Heightsthe sunny plateauand the Forgotten Lands.
- 9 craft pieces: you can make 3 craft pieces from 2 iron ingotswhich you can in turn craft with iron-ore. Find all our tips for farming iron ore in our dedicated guide.
All these elements together, you can now fix Kristoff’s sleigh to one craft station and bring it to him.
Then, Kristoff informs you that he would like to start selling refined materials at his stand and asks you to bring him some samples :
- 1 fiber: you can make fibers from seaweed.
- 1 brick: you can make bricks from of claywhich you can farm using our guide.
- 1 glass: you can make glass from sandwhich you can collect while digging on the Enchanted Beach or by following our guide to removing marine debris.
- 1 iron ingot: iron ingots must be crafted from iron-ore and of coal ore. You will find charcoal on most rocky outcrops of the valley, but iron ore is only found in the Bayou of Trustthem Frozen Heightsthe sunny plateauand the Forgotten Lands.
Bring these samples to Kristoff, and he can start sell them at his stand. He even gives you his old sled to thank you !
Summary of the Disney Dreamlight Valley walkthrough