find a solution for the FIFA 23 First XI SBC It’s not an easy task at the best of times thanks to its stringent requirements, but that’s not the only thing holding players back at the moment. Unfortunately, at the time of this writing, this web app challenge for soccer game is buggy. So even if you have a team that meets the criteria, you can’t submit it; the same goes for FIFA 23 Around The World SBC.
However, when these issues are ironed out, you’ll want the cheapest possible solution for the First XI SBC. That’s where we come in. The strict requirements for this squad building challenge mean you have to think outside the box, and for our solution, all the players come from Argentina. First XI also offers some of the best rewards from permanent SBCs, so your chances of getting one of FIFA 23’s many icons or hero cards are much higher.
Cheapest First XI SBC Team
Prices in Ultimate Team often fluctuate, so while this is one of the best solutions we can find right now, you may want to hold off on buying all players for now. There’s a chance your prices will go down later on, but they could also go up… whichever you decide, here’s our pick of the best solution right now:
- Goalkeeper: Walter Benitez (PSV Eindhoven)
- LD: Nahuel Tenaglia (Deportivo Alaves)
- CB: Nicolas Otamendi (SL Benfica)
- CB: Lisandro Martinez (Manchester United)
- LB: Nicolas Tagliafico (Olympique Lyonnais)
- CDM: Lucas Biglia (Basaksehir)
- MD: Sebastian Palacios (Panathanaikos)
- CM: Nicolas Dominguez (Bologna)
- CM: Lorenzo Faravelli (Independent DV)
- LM: Franco Cervi (RC Celta)
- ST: Lucas Alario (Frankfurt)
Now that you know the best solution for the first XI SBC, our guide to understanding the new FIFA 23 chemistry system will be very helpful. We also have the details of all FIFA 23 OTW players, receiving updates every time that player appears in the Team of the Week.