call of duty: war zone sees server issues from time to time, and they themselves or subsequent maintenance can cause some crashes or other oddities that prevent you from playing.
Our guide will provide you with possible solutions for online profile error 11328 on call of duty: war zone.
Check the status of your server
Check the game server status first in case online profile errors like 11328 and the like crash your game. This is what you need to do:
- go to officer Activision Online Services Web page.
- Select call of duty: war zone of the list.
- Select your platform network.
On the next page you will see the status of your server, whether it is online or offline. If you are offline or undergoing maintenance, all you can do is wait before the servers come back online naturally.
Reboot your system
The developer also recommends players to restart their consoles:
- Hold down the button power button on your console.
- Select “Energy” option.
- To choose “To turn off” option.
- Wait some minutes and press the power button to turn it back on.
You can do the same thing with your Wi-Fi router by turning it off and on after waiting a few minutes.
Repair and update your game
Players can easily fix bugs through Battle.net tools by doing the following:
- Throw battle.net app
- Select call of duty: war zone.
- Click on the gear wheel icon next to the “Play” button.
- Select “scan and repair” option.
- Confirm by pressing “start scan“.
In addition, players can also select “Search for updates” in the same menu in case the developer releases an official fix.
That’s all you need to know about how to fix online profile error 11328 on call of duty: war zone. Be sure to visit our dedicated call of duty: war zone guides page here.