- If Guild Wars 2 is unable to connect to the server, you may be experiencing problems with your account.
- It is also possible that your Internet connection is not strong enough for the game.
- You can use a VPN to fix this and also to play Guild Wars 2 from unsupported countries.
- See below how to verify your credentials and set up a VPN for Guild Wars 2.
the Guild Wars 2 can’t connect to the login server the notification is usually due to underlying issues with your connection, or perhaps you are trying to access the game from an unsupported country.
Guild Wars 2 is a widely played MMORPG (Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game) available to millions of users around the world.
However, this inconvenience can be avoided in many cases, so this article provides solutions to fix the problem.
Why can’t Guild Wars 2 connect to the login server?
If you’re wondering why you can’t connect to Guild Wars 2, there are several possible reasons:
➡️ Forgot your password or account name
Forgetting a password or account name is a mistake almost everyone makes. Some people can no longer play guild war and access their old accounts simply because of this issue.
The next time you create your account, write down your account name and password so you don’t forget them.
➡️ Troubleshooting error
Specific errors that you could easily miss can prevent you from playing the game.
These include errors like turning on caps lock without having capital letters in your password, adding space to your password, and others that you might consider minor errors.
➡️ Server error
Server errors due to network issues may prevent you from successfully logging into the game. Check the status of the Guild Wars server to confirm that the connection is indeed active.
➡️ Your account may have been disabled
You may not have considered that your account might already be disabled, causing you to be unable to log in. You should always check your email before logging in to avoid these types of issues.
How to fix Guild Wars 2 unable to connect to login server
1. Check your credentials
The most common reason most users are unable to successfully log in to Guild Wars 2 is incorrect credentials. Therefore, one of the surefire ways to fix login errors is to verify your credentials.
- go to the account field login page.
- Click about him Did you forget your password? Link.
- Enter your email details and confirm.
In case you forget the password, you can do a quick reset to create a new password. Also, be sure to back up your login credentials so you don’t forget them.
Another great solution is to check your email to see if you’ve been kicked out of the game. If this is the case, you will need to contact support to appeal your ban.
2. Use a VPN to fix connection issues and bypass geo-blocks
Server errors and network issues can cause a lot of problems in Guild Wars 2. Guild Wars 2 error unable to connect to login server often arises if you connect from a country where it is not available.
Using a VPN for Guild Wars 2 like ExpressVPN connects you to the fastest server available for a smooth and uninterrupted connection.
Here are some steps to install and use ExpressVPN on your device:
- Visit the official ExpressVPN website to download and install the app on your device.
- Once you have finished installing, launch the app and click the Connect button. Click on the three dots to browse the list of servers. As you can see, we chose a server from a supported location (France).
- Once the VPN is connected, start and enjoy playing your game.
ExpressVPN can also help you bypass any speed limits set by your ISP and help you access geo-restricted servers.
Fix connection issues in Guild Wars 2 with this reliable gaming VPN!
3. Contact support
If you’ve tried all available solutions and still can’t log in, the only option left is to contact support.
- Go to the Guild Wars 2 Help Page.
- Click on Submit a ticket button in the upper right corner.
- enter your information and details about the error you get.
Be sure to write down the error code (if you get one) you get every time your login attempt fails in their comments so they can help you fix it.
Is Guild Wars available worldwide?
Guild Wars 2 is not available worldwide and you cannot access the game if you live in one of the restricted areas. If you travel or use a proxy/VPN from the prohibited countries, you will not be able to log in.
Guild Wars is currently banned in the following places:
- Donetsk People’s Republic
- Luhansk People’s Republic
If you connect from here, your only chance to access the game is if you change your IP address using a proxy or VPN.
You don’t have to give up your game just because you’re having trouble logging in. Guild Wars 2 error unable to connect to login server is certainly annoying, but easy to fix.
Simply follow the recommended solutions listed above to fix any Guild Wars 2 login errors and enjoy a smooth gaming experience.
Start a conversation