In our Hisuian Cup Best Pokémon Team in Pokémon GO, we will give you some suggestions on how to build the best team for the upcoming Season 11 Hisui Cup 2022. It should be held from July 27 to August 27, 2022, so there will be plenty of opportunities for you to do so. with other trainers. So, without further ado, let’s get started.
The best Pokémon for the Hisuian Cup in Pokémon GO
In order to choose the best Pokémon for your Hisui Cup team in Pokémon GO, you first need to know which Pokémon you can use in the first place. First of all, they must have 1500 CP or less, according to the Hisuian Discoveries blog post. The second “rule is that they must be” first discovered in the Hisui region or Pokémon with a Pokedex number from #387 to #493. So, that’s over a hundred options. In the list below, we will give you some suggestions on which ones will be the best to use. Feel free to share your own ideas in the comments.
- Lucario with Counter, Power-Up Punch, Shadow Ball
- Pachirisu XL with Volt Switch, Thunder Punch, Thunderbolt
- Bastiodon XL with Smack Down, Stone Edge, Flamethrower
- Abomasnow (Shadow or normal) with powder snow, weather ball (ice), energy ball
- Cresselia with Psycho Cut, Grass Knot, Moonblast
- cunning with Shadow Claw, Close Combat, X-Scissor
- hisuian electrode with Thunder Shock, Wild Charge, Energy Ball
- drapyon (Shadow) with Poisonous Sting, Aqua Tail, Crunch
- Lickilicky with Lick, Body Slam, Earthquake
- Driftblim with Hex, Wind Chill, Shadow Ball
- empoleon with waterfall, hydrocannon, drill
- gastrodon with Mud Slap, Body Slam, Earth Power
Pokémon GO Hisuian Cup Best Pokémon Team
So, now we can put together a team with the best Pokémon for the Pokémon GO Hisuian Cup. Of course, there are several points that you want to keep in mind when doing this. You want your party to have different types of Pokémon, if possible, and you want your best hitters. That way, you can have answers for a good number of opponents, while dealing as much damage as possible. Here are some ideas for Pokémon teams that should work well in the Hisui Cup.
- Bastiodon XL, Frosslass, Drifblim
- Cresselia, Empoleon, Bastiodon XL
- Drimblim, Drapion, Bastiodon XL
- Drimblim, Empoleon, Lucario
- Gastrodon, Frosslass, Abomasnow
- Gastrodon, Drapion, Frosslass
- Lucario, Drifblim, Hisuian Electrode