Fire Emblem Engage DLC adds several useful elements to Nintendo’s tactical RPG in the wider fire emblem franchise. Starting your journey in Elyos, you may want some perks and extras to boost your stats or support abilities, or you may be looking for discounts in the Armory and Item Shop. Regardless of the reason, you may be wondering how to get the DLC in the first place.
How to Unlock Fire Emblem Engage DLC 1 Content
Nintendo has already submitted a draft DLC and content update roadmap for Fire Emblem Engage, and the first bonus content, DLC 1, is now available. To receive this content, you will be required to purchase the FE: Engage Expansion Pass ($29.99 at the eShop) or have purchased the Engage Pack and Expansion Pass ($89.98 at the eShop).
Once you’ve done that, you’ll need to reach certain parts of the game to unlock the various items. Easy as that.
- Emblem Bracelet (Edelgard, Dimitri, Claude): You will get this part of the DLC once you have completed the Lookout Ridge event in Somniel.
- Emblem Bracelet (Tiki): You will get this bracelet by completing Divine Paralogue.
- Various support articles (Boots, Seraph Robe, Energy Drop, Spirit Dust, Secret Book, Speedwing, Goddess Icon, Dracoshield, Talisman): Reach Somniel.
- Accessories (Rare Outfit, Ruffled Sash, Large Ribbon, Unique Earring, Round Glasses): Visit the Somniel Boutique.
- silver card: Found in Divine Paralogue.
Those are all the items and accessories that you can unlock with the starter DLC pack for Fire Emblem Engage. More items, characters, and story arcs will be released in the future, and we’ll tell you how to get them, too, once we know. For more, check out our other FE: Participate guide content.