Wordle is a word guessing strategy game owned by New York Times Games, pitting players against a new mystery word every day.
Word is ready with another challenging puzzle for players to guess. This one is hard enough that even veteran players will want a hint or two.
How to play wordle
Despite Word has gone viral this year, there are some puzzle enthusiasts who haven’t tried it yet. So, in order to play, they will first have to learn the rules of the game.
Players should first head over to the New York Times Games website. While there are plenty of imitators Words out there, this is the original. Once on site, choose a starting point Word word. In order to choose the best possible opening word, players must first familiarize themselves with the rules of what the answers can and cannot be.
- Word answers always have five letters.
- They are always real English words.
- They cannot be one of the many potentially offensive words that the New York Times censored from Word.
- The answers are usually the American spelling of the words, such as FIBER instead of FIBER.
- The answer is almost never plural nouns ending in S.
After choosing the best starting point Word word, players just need to type it into the site and press enter. The letters of the word will change color, giving players some clues as to the actual answer.
- The green letters are correct.
- The gray letters are wrong.
- The yellows are fine but in the wrong place in the word.
Players then only have five more tries to come up with the answer. Each new letter in each new word will also change color, hopefully bringing the player closer and closer to the answer. Puzzles reset daily at midnight local time.
Suggestions for Wordle 369 for June 23, 2022
Similar to Word 368 from yesterday June 22, this word is a five-letter word with several others that are spelled almost identically. This makes it a unique challenge when it comes to cracking the answer. If anyone needs some tips, see below.
- Today’s answer is one of many five-letter words that end in K.
- It rhymes with the word SYNC.
- This word is a noun.
- Does not contain duplicate letters.
- Contains an I.
- This word also has an R.
Answer for Wordle 369 for June 23, 2022
If anyone still needs the full answer for this puzzle, the spoiler is just below this image.
the answer to Word puzzle 369 is EDGE.
Word It is available for any browser.
MORE: Closing the last Wordle file could backfire
Source: Wordle, Reddit