The majority multiverse PC gamers prefer to use gamepad controllers when gaming, and some of them still use the famous purple Nintendo Gamecube controllers.
If you are one of them and want to know how to use a Gamecube controller on multiversethen follow our guide below.
Buy Gamecube USB adapter
Unfortunately, Gamecube controllers cannot be used directly on PC USB ports, and that is why gamers who wish to use such a controller will need to purchase a dedicated USB adapter.
There are currently several Gamecube USB adapters on the market, but the best ones are:
- flash of may gamecube controller adapter
- TEAM AND gamecube controller adapter
- official nintendo controller adapter
Many PC players recommend the Mayflash 4-port adapter, but it’s up to you which one you want to buy.
Install Delfinovin software
Once you have the USB adapter, you need to download free recognition software that will adapt the Gamecube controls to your PC system.
Follow these steps for proper driver recognition:
- Download and install software Delfinovin.
- Connect your Gamecube Controller to USB adapter.
- Connect USB adapter to your PC.
- Throw Delfnovin app
The driver should be recognized by the software right away, if you’ve done everything right. If you are using a Mayflash adapter, try switching between the PC and NS ports on the rear.
In case your Gamecube controller is not recognized by your PC even after doing everything right, you need to install additional software by following these steps:
- Download and install zadig-software.
- Throw Zadig app
- To go “Options“Menu.
- Select “List all devices” option.
- Select “WUP-028” code.
- Confirm by pressing “Install“.
Once the controller is ready, repeat the same steps with the Delfinovin software as above.
If you’re playing on Steam and still having issues with your Gamecube controller, here’s what to do:
- Throw Vapor app
- Stand out multiverse in your game library.
- Click on the “Settings” (gear icon).
- Select “Controller” tab.
- Select “Enable steam input” of the list.
- Enable both”nintendo switch” Y “xbox controller“options.
This Steam setting will force your Gamecube adapter to work on multiverse.
Gamecube Multiversus Controls
By default, the multiverse the controls on the Gamecube controller will look like this:
- A: Attack.
- B.: Special move.
- X either Y: Jump.
- Z: Neutral movement.
- LT either RT: dodge or pick up an object.
If you are not comfortable with this setting, you can change it in the Delfinovin editing window.
That’s all you need to know about how to use a Gamecube controller on multiverse. For more information, click on the links or visit our multiverse guides page.