Publisher PQube has finally confirmed a release date for its Pokemon-inspired adventure double pack, Nexomon and Nexomon: Extinction.
The Nexomon + Nexomon: Extinction: Complete Collection is coming to Switch on August 26, reports Gematsu. We already know that the bundle comes with both games together, along with some new and rare creatures to collect, but these will be included in the post-game content of the first game!
Pokémon clones have really hit the nail on the head on Switch lately, and this double pack, from which you can already buy both games separately, brings together two of the most well-known.
Here’s a rundown of PQube’s upcoming collection, as well as details on three of the new Nexomon: Prismazor, Carnagrius, and Jeeta.
Return once again to classic monster catching and experience the full nexomon story with two epic adventures in one!
– Battle and Tame Hundreds of Nexomon – With over 600 Nexomon of nine elemental types to discover through wild encounters and level-based evolution, creating a team that matches your playstyle is easy.
– Explore a vast and varied world – From frozen tundra and arid desert to dense forests and beautiful beaches, the world of Nexomon is vast and varied.
– Make new friends and fight evil enemies – A hero is nothing without friends by his side and adversaries trying to thwart his every move! nexomon features an extensive roster of unique characters and narrative twists in a worldwide story of good versus evil.
– Become Grand Master of Nexomon – Go from humble beginnings with a wide range of starting Nexomon to building the ultimate team. Battle your way to victory to save the world!
From unknown sources, we have heard that some new Nexomon have been seen in the wild. Keep an eye out for these new and extremely rare Nexomon in nexomonupcoming post-game content, to be included in Nexomon + Nexomon: Extinction: Complete Collection!
– Prismazor – A very popular Nexomon plant in the Nexomon community and even won a popularity contest among tamers. Not only does he look impressive, but he also fights with incredible skill. This Nexomon is an all-rounder, and has proven to be the go-to Nexomon for more experienced tamers.
– Carnagrius – Carnagrius is not particularly fond of humans. Long ago, humans destroyed their natural habitat, which made them very wary of tamers. Although it is difficult to gain the trust of Carnagrius, once a tamer achieves this feat, they become inseparable.
-Jeeta – Jeeta is the fastest Nexomon to date. Not a single Nexomon even comes close to matching its top speed. Jeeta uses his electrified nervous system to reactivate his muscles like no other Nexomon. You won’t even see it coming.
Nexomon + Nexomon: Extinction: Complete Collection will be available both physically and on the Switch eShop starting August 26. Let us know if you plan to pick this up in the comments!