Now we’re nearing the end of the month and that means we’re nearing the end of the 3DS and Wii U eShop service. If you haven’t made any last minute purchases yet and are wondering what’s hot on the 3DS eShop right now, the weekly sales chart for North America should help you.
As you can see below, the Pokémon Virtual Console games continue to dominate the charts, with the second generation title Pokémon Crystal leading the way. Just below this is Pokemon Red followed by Pokemon Yellow, Pokemon Gold, Pokemon Silver, and Pokemon Blue in sixth place.
It doesn’t stop there, with a few other Pokemon games on the list, including another portable release, Pokemon Trading Game. Other series that get a lot of after-sales include Phoenix Wright, Monster Hunter, and many other Capom sales. Here’s the full list via Nintendo Everything:
1. Pokémon Crystal
2. Pokemon Red
3. Pokémon Yellow
4. Pokemon Gold
5. Pokémon Silver
6. Pokemon Blue
7. Pokémon Dream Radar
8. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy
9. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney – Spirit of Justice
10. Shovel Knight: Hidden Treasure
11. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney – Dual Destinies
12. Justice Apollo: Ace Lawyer
13. Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
14. Mega Man Legacy Collection
15. Generations of Monster Hunters
16. Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
17. Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition
18. Pokemon Trading Card Game
19. Zelda: The Oracle of the Ages
20. Resident Evil Revelations
Speaking of Pokémon, consider this another reminder to download the 3DS app. pokemon bank before March 27, 2023, to be able to download it in the future. After March, this app will remove the subscription service level and will be completely free.