The next Pokémon Go Community Day Classic has been announced for November, and the featured Pokémon will be one of the first Dragon-type Pokémon: Dratini.
The Dratini Community Day Classic will be held on November 5 from 2 pm to 5 pm local time. Dratini will appear much more frequently in the wild during those three hours, and any Dratini that evolves into its final form, Dragonite, during the event will learn the Draco Meteor charged special move.
Multiple bonuses will be active during the three-hour event window, including the amount of Stardust earned for each Pokémon caught will be tripled, while an additional special Community Day research task can be purchased for $1 for additional rewards. .
The full deals for the Pokémon Go November Community Day Classic with Dratini are below:
- featured attack
- All Dratini that evolve into Dragonair and then Dragonite between 2pm and 7pm local time will know the Draco Meteor charged attack.
- Community Day Special Research
- A special investigation story focused on the Dratini Community Day Classic will be available for purchase in the in-game store for $1.
- event bonuses
- Stardust obtained from each catch will be tripled.
- Lure modules activated at PokeStops during the event will last for a full three hours.
- Incense activated during the event will last for a full three hours.
- A special surprise may appear when taking a snapshot
Those interested in catching Dratini and leveling up Dragonite can download Pokemon Go for free on iOS and Android devices.
GameSpot may earn a commission from retail offers.
The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a portion of the proceeds if you purchase something featured on our site.