From September 18 to October 1, 2022
If you wanna get on a shiny Eternatus pokemon sword Y Shield event, you will have to go to a real store in the near future.
After a sneak peek that it would happen in some regions, information about the distribution event is now fully available on the official Pokémon site.
All the details about the distribution of shiny Pokémon Eternatus:
- is located in gamestop (in the US and Canada) or eb games (in Australia and New Zealand)
- As usual, you don’t need to buy anything, and the code will be distributed through a card
- The event runs from September 18 to October 1
- The Eternatus you will get from the event is level 100with a timid nature and the ability to push (as for movement, he has a Dynamax Cannon, an Eternal Beam, a Sludge Bomb, and a Flamethrower)
Nintendo also provides repeated instructions on redeeming mystery gifts:
To claim your in-game gift, follow these steps:
- Throw your pokemon sword either pokemon shield
- Select Mysterious gift in the X menu.
- Select Get a mystery gift.
- Select Get with code/password to save your game and connect to the Internet.
- Enter your code or password.
- See how the gift arrives in your game. (Pokémon will appear in your party or in your Pokémon Boxes. Items will appear in your Bag.)
- Make sure to save your game.
Overall, it’s a fairly simple process: apart from going to the store! At least this event is for a shiny legendary and not a peculiar anime character.