news culture Tudum: From Korea to the United States, the Netflix fan meeting begins tomorrow!
Netflix is organizing a global event in several countries, Tudum, which will present the platform’s future films and series during festivities.
The Netflix Tudum Global Event is back, and presents his program to us. It takes place in the next few days in South Korea.
Exclusives and secrets
Through this trailer, Netflix reveals an overview of the event. We are promised unpublished imagesof the exclusive information and even secrets. The event will feature both movies, series but also some games produced by Netflix and/or adapted from platform content. Netflix highlights the following content in particular:
School for Good and Evil, Wednesday, Alice in Borderland, Stranger Things, The Bridgerton Chronicle, Little Nemo and the Dreamworld, Enola Holmes 2, Glass Onion: A Tale at Daggers Drawn, Emily in Paris, and EVEN MORE !
Money Heist: Korea, Squid Game, The Witcher, Guns & Gulaabs, Through My Window: Love for Horizon, Tyler Rake 2
And advice to gamers: don’t miss behind the scenes of Stranger Things: Adventures and Challenges, It’s a piece of cake! To your stoves and Compass Point: West.
An international event in several countries
Tudum 2022 will be to follow from September 24 on YouTubebut the festivities begin starting tomorrow on the Netflix fan site Tudum.com/event. They will take place in many cities around the world :
- the September 23 at 11:00 a.m. Seoul time (4:00 a.m. CET), Tudum kicks off the festivities with a great show from South Korea.
- September 23 at 11:00 a.m. New Delhi time (7:30 a.m. Paris time), fans will have the pleasure of find out what awaits them from india.
- The launch of the Tudum event will take place in two stages: the first part at 10:00 a.m. PT (7:00 p.m., Paris time), for United States and Europe
- and the second part to 11:30 a.m. PT (8:30 p.m., Paris time) for Latin Americawith surprises from other countries.
- the September 25 at 1:00 p.m. Tokyo time (6:00 a.m. Paris time), our stars from Japan will close Tudum paying homage to Japanese programs.
Netflix has also prepared for you a page on his sitefor highlight the different content related to the Tudum event.
Follow the Tudum event on the dedicated site on September 23 and then on YouTube from September 24.