Revenant Prime is a powerful variant of the original Eidolon-inspired Warframe, Revenant. Revenant Prime will also launch with a couple of Prime weapons and attachments. Prime Warframes are better versions of their base character in several areas, sporting a bright, shiny gold aesthetic style to indicate their power and valor. This guide will explain the expected release date of Revenant Prime in Warframe and what will be released alongside it.
Related: How Prime Resurgence works in Warframe
When will Revenant Prime release in Warframe?
During Digital Extremes Devstream 164, a trailer and release date for the latest Warframe was provided for a Prime variant and Access event. Revenant Prime will be released on October 5th for all platforms simultaneously. Revenant is a Warframe inspired by the Eidolon world bosses on Earth and a versatile character if built properly.
Revenant Prime will also launch alongside Prime Access, a bundle that includes him and a handful of other items. This is all that is included in Revenant Prime Access.
- first born: The lost rises. Wield the essence of the Eidolon while wielding the power of Revenant Prime.
- tatsu first: Tatsu Prime shines with spectral splendor. He becomes more powerful with each enemy’s demise, especially when wielded by Revenant.
- main ghost: Phantasma Prime is buffed with deadly force. In Revenant’s hands, he has increased magazine capacity. The power of his irradiated plasma is reminiscent of the fearsome Eidolon.
- Glyphs exclusive to Revenant Prime.
- Syandana Aurimus Prime.
- Vetala Prime armor.
- 90-day credit and resource booster.
Revenant Prime will also feature improved stats compared to the base version of the frame. Your base armor, health, and energy stats will increase. You’ll be able to buy it with Prime Access or get its parts by decrypting relics once it’s added to the game.