After its original release on Xbox 360 in 2011, Tribute Games has announced that Wizorb, the fantasy brick-breaker, is coming to Switch. October 6, 2022.
The trailer above will provide you with everything you need to know about the game: a once peaceful kingdom, a mystical hero mage, Escapestyle of play: you get the idea. With its top-down story mode, retro pixel art style and clearly Zeldainspired sprites, it’s frankly a wonder Wizorb has never made it to Nintendo consoles before.
For a list of game features, please see the following on the game’s Steam page:
– A new block breaking game set in a fantasy world.
– Use your magic wand to bounce the orb and cast various magic spells.
– More than 60 levels in 5 different worlds.
– Earn gold to buy amulets or to help citizens rebuild their houses.
– Epic boss fights.
– Multiple endings.
– Character animation by Paul Robertson.
If you’re up for some retro-inspired brick-breaking action, then this will definitely be one for you.
Are you excited for Wizorb? Go to the comments and tell us!