At the beginning of Xenoblade Chronicles 3 you will meet a Nopon I call shilling in the Hillside Ferronis Hulk who will entrust you with a mission that will last almost the entire duration of the main campaign of the game. If he Sign up needs to be completed and you have been tasked with finding all 19 Nopon in it.
This is a quest to take your time really, but there are much from Nopon Caravans through Aionios and you can get a little bit confusing to know which ones to visit to talk to the Nopons you need here. With this in mind, we’ve put together this quick guide that shows you the locations of all 19 Nopon you need to speak to in order to complete this quest and claim its rewards. We’ll see.
Xenoblade Chronicles 3 – How to Complete the Nopon Log Quest
Aetia region, complete
1. Shillshill – Camp Ferronis on the slope
2. Miimo – Front Post Camp
3. Papana – Battlescar Ferronis Hulk
Fornis region, complete
4. Kikinu – Bennel’s Cave Camp
5. Meemoo – Llyn Nyyddwr Camp
6. Totutu – Seilas Terrace Camp
7. Redred – Tableland Ferronis Hulk
Pentelas Region, Complete
8. Zoka – Seebu Camp Ruins
9. Aggroro – Ferronis Hulk Waterfall
10. Loloka – Old Way Camp
11. Memememo – Cliffside Ferronis Hulk
12. Paporo – Engardo Pass Camp
Syra floating reefs
13. Bitbit – Floating Reef Camp 2
Cadensia region, complete
14. Dumdum – Ferronis Hulk Atoll
15. Hazidazi – Corne Island Camp
16. Tamtam – Ferronis Hulk Sandbank
17. Ruggyscrugg – Prison Camp (You will go to this location in the game (chapter 5) as part of the campaign)
18. Selfifi – Entrance Camp
Aetia Region, Upper
19. Momama – Tsang Camp
This article is part of our series of Xenoblade Chronicles walkthroughs and guides. We’ll help you survive your travels through Aionios with information you’ll need to get the most out of the game, such as How to Unlock Traversal Skills (Wall Climbing, Rope Sliding, Rock Walking, Hazard Neutralization), How to Unlock and Upgrade All Heroes and classes, how to use chain attacks, how to get affinity and XP rewards from Collectopaedia cards, and how to unlock Nopon coin trading.
You will find guides on how to complete quests like The Nopon Register and Uniting The Seven Nopon. We’ll also tell you where to find every rest location, every unique monster location, and every Ferronis Hulk location, plus all food recipes, effects, and where to find them, and tips on whether you should play previous Xenoblade Chronicles games first. starting XC3.
And lastly, you can check out our review and Where to Buy Xenoblade Chronicles on Nintendo Switch, if for some reason you haven’t picked up the game yet.